Living as a vegan can be tough, with animal products often found in all items from clothing & food to make-up essentials!
Beauty can often be a cause for concern when it comes to animal testing and rights. But are you checking that every ingredient in your go-to-product is vegan friendly?
It is very simple to pick up that eyeliner to dramatize your look and find out it may contain lanolin. Or how about that eyeshadow which compliments your lipstick? Watch out, it may contain beeswax!
However, are the colours and techniques as strong as your judgement?
Here we have a list of our top 5 vegan & cruelty free cosmetic’s you guys must look out for during this busy festive period to lease this worry!
- Urban Decay – Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Liner £15.00 GBP (www.urbandecay.co.uk)
This product provides a heavy dose of glam-rock which doesn’t separate in the bottle. This means there is no need for you to worry about not getting that individual punk rock look.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – Lip Tar Liquid Lipsticks £7.50 (https://www.love-makeup.co.uk/ready-wear-p-6528.html)
With added vitamin E for a finish to feel as good as it looks, this product is Gluten and Silicone free to give you that full coverage and a natural satin finish. We have included a UK website which stocks OCC products, but you can order direct from OCC via their American website but expect delivery to be anything up to 15 days after order. https://occmakeup.com/
- Kat Von D – Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette £32.00 (http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_130016897599_-1)
These two favourites are formulated to work together to correct, conceal and brighten under-eyes, all to give you that fresh morning look. So, if any of you ladies have a late night, this product will have you covered!
- Hourglass – Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil £29.00 (https://www.johnlewis.com/hourglass-arch-brow-sculpting-pencil/p1991426)
This superb product combines with the natural look of powder with the staying power of wax to create fuller looking brows.
- Morphe Cosmetics – 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set £49
100% vegan brush set with all the essential applicators you need for a flawless look this season.